One year ago today the partnership between Daniel, Joshua and Steve started. We three theology guys were friends previously, having met at The Master’s College. We wanted to bless the body of Christ with sound biblical material, and to evangelize the lost with good gospel writing.
Here are some stats:
MOST POPULAR POSTS by views:
- 17 Ways You Can Glorify God: Summary of Thomas Watson’s Thoughts by Steve
- Defend the Faith! Even if Bill Nye the Science Guy is Smarter than You by Joshua
- Barth, Rome, and Liberals: Four Views on the Bible’s Origin, Pt. 1 by guest author Alan Kern
- Secular Christianity vs. Biblical Christianity by Daniel
- Exegetical Stuff in Romans 3:21-26 by Steve
MOST POPULAR POSTS by shares:
(Note: Our counters don’t tally Tweets!)
- Depressed? Take 6 Chapters of Ephesians and Call Me in the Morning by Joshua with 19 Facebook shares and our only Pinterest share!
- Life is Too Short for Sin by Daniel, a close second with 19 Facebook shares also.
- Defeating Depression with 42 Blessings of Salvation by Joshua with 15 shares.
- Men, Rape, and the Bible, part 2 by Daniel with 11 shares.
- 17 Ways You Can Glorify God: Summary of Thomas Watson’s Thoughts by Steve with 10 shares.
WHAT’S NEW FOR THE COMING YEAR?
- Lately I’ve been working on making our menu easier to navigate so that your experience with us is more convenient.
- Soon we will begin doing book giveaways! I just ordered 50 copies of Why Pro-Life? by Randy Alcorn. Stay tuned for a book review as well as how you can get a free copy complements of us.
We will also be doing raffles where you can enter to win books that I just so happen to have doubles of!
We can’t wait to bless you with more writing to come! Thank you so much for your support over this past year.
P.S. The 5 LEAST viewed posts were all written by me, so I will advertise for them here:
Video Games and Ice Cream in Heaven?
Does God Hate Sin and Not Sinners? Revisiting a Cliche
ALL of the Bible is Inspired
The Co-Extent Theory Examined and Critiqued
When Was Jesus Bearing Our Sins?